The club relies on members to volunteer in all areas, this helps keeps fees down along with developing a community spirit.
We have agreed the University can install a (rat proof) container to protect their recent investment in equipment. As such we need to demolish a container and move items from several containers. We are due to demolish the mower and storage container, which is the least secure and not in good condition.
We have set a date of 27th January 9 am until “finish” – Keith is coming down to do bacon cobs
- Safety gloves / Protective boots / Overals or Wellies
- Power Saws / Hand saws / Axes
- Sledge Hammers / Crow Bars
- Angle Grinders / battery ones … Power ones – Extension leads
- Wheel Barrow
- Spades / Rakes / Chain saws
On 17th February we have another work party to clear up generally. Also Guy Sprekley is looking to lead a tree pruning party on Saturdays, Jan/Feb (please contact him direct).